Renee tagged me for this thing:
6 Random Things About Me:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself. (See below)
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. (See further below…)
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1. We just got Rock Band 2, and the first thing I did was make The Beatles as playable characters. George looks totally awesome. Paul didn’t work out so well.
2. As a follow-up, if I spent any more time talking/thinking about The Beatles, I’m quite sure it would be considered some kind of disorder.
3. I could happily live off of pizza and birthday cake. Yes, I am five-years-old.
4. Ever since I started blogging, I never get the time to read books. I’m displeased about that but have yet to find a way around it.
5. If I could, I’d probably spend every dollar I have at Etsy.
6. My cat is in charge around here. This should be considered nothing unusual by those who have cats.
7. My eyes change color quite dramatically based on what I’m wearing.
8. I’m on my way out the door to phone-bank for Alice Kryzan.
I hate tagging people and I’m not good at following rules. I’m a rebel like that.
Update: oh crap, Genevieve tagged me for this one too.
Where would my 8 homes be?
1. San Francisco
2. New York City. Preferably in the Dakota. Hehe.
3. Along the same lines, in London on Abbey Road 🙂
5. Sydney. I miss it there.
6. Paris. Obviously anyone who has 8 homes is doing something wrong if they don’t have one in Paris.
7. Washington D.C. I like politics and political people.
8. I don’t know. Who the hell needs 8 homes? Dublin. I hear it’s nice there. Why not?